Recent excavations of the subterranean levels have made it so we are now able to offer access to the Colosseum as you’ve never seen it before.
What do you see on this tour:
- Skip the line tickets to all sites.
- Our private English speaking guide will commence with a tour of the Colosseum for 30 minutes & then at the appointed hour you will enter the underground section.
- At this point you will be escorted by a local guide along with a group of up to 20 people who either speak in English, Italian or Spanish. You get to spend 60 minutes looking at the underground, the arena of the Colosseum and the top most tier of the Colosseum.
- Your private guide will be with you but the local site guide will take over the proceedings and talk, lead and explain in the assigned language for that group.
- Now the linguistic nature of the group nor the language of the local guide of the Colosseum should hardly matter for 60 minutes as our English speaking guide will always be at your side and would have explained all that you would be seeing.
- This tour also includes a guided visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
While the Coliseum stands, Rome shall stand; when the Colosseum falls, Rome shall fall; when Rome falls, the world shall fall." –Venerable Bede While the Colosseum stands, Europe Odyssey is thrilled to bring you a tour that exposes a slice of Roman life, and the iconic building, that was kept out of reach for years. This tour is an experience we’re sure you won’t soon forget.Book now