The tour that promises more sites in one day than any other tour in Rome!
- Tour perhaps the most iconic image of Rome, the Colosseum, before strolling through the seat of ancient political machinations at the Forum.
- For a glimpse at what is believed to have originally been a private temple, look no further than the Pantheon. Now in use as a Catholic church, the true purpose of the structure may be lost to time, but its beauty certainly isn’t.
- Have a quiet moment to ponder the great legacy of Rome as you stand on top of Capitol Hill, looking out over thousands of years of history written on each stone in Ancient Rome.
- Take your time as you wander the galleries of the Vatican museums and enjoy the papal collection spanning centuries; glorious in their own right, these galleries lead up to the stunning ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
- For a taste of worship on the 2nd century, you will have the option to descend beneath the Basilica of St. Clement and see the temple of the highly secretive cult of Mithras. Unlike the ruins exposed to air and the elements, this temple is spectacularly well preserved. **Option available for tours extended to 7 hours**
- Travel the whole day in style in one of our premium luxury vehicles. Never worrying about the strain of too much walking or trying to find a taxi!
Federico Fellini knew all too well how to make the most of Rome’s iconic monuments and rich history. We at Europe Odyssey are proud to say the same and have carefully put together a tour that maximizes both your time and the very best of Rome and The Vatican. As you stop to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, we guarantee you’ll agree with il maestro- la dolce vita indeed.Book now