These four churches are on the “must see” list if you’re visiting Rome!
- The Basilica of Mary Major, also known as Our Lady of Snows is home to the crib of the baby Jesus, is the largest Church to Mary in Rome, and sits on top of the hill where it miraculously snowed in the peak of Summer.
- Afterwards you will get to see St. John Lateran, the Cathedral of Rome which has the seat of the bishop of Rome and was the original residence of the popes up until the 14th century.
- In the Basilica of the Holy Cross, you will see many relics of the Passion of Christ, including pieces of the crown of thorns and the actual cross of Jesus.
- Finally, at St. Paul’s outside the Walls you will see where St. Paul is laid to rest.
- It is a truly holy and reverent experience for any pilgrim, and one of our top theologians will accompany you on this tour
Rome has been the center of Christianity and a pilgrim destination for centuries. This tour will take the devoted pilgrim on a walk through history and faith in 4 of the major churches of Rome.Book now