Europe Odyssey takes you on an exciting whirlwind of a tour in this full day in Florence! This tour will tickle all 5 of the senses so you will become completely infused with Florence!
- Wander from the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, home to stunning religious works of art, to the Orsanmichele and admire the saint statues commissioned by various guilds-each trying to out do the other.
- From there it’s not far to the goldsmiths of the Ponte Vecchio and the Piazza della Signoria, gateway to the Uffizi Gallery.
- Stops also include the Accademia, home of Michelangelo’s “David”; the Medici Palace, and the Church of San Lorenzo.
- Before the day comes to a close, you’ll stop by Mercato del Porcellino-perfect for a little shopping or to pay a visit to the statue.
- Place a coin in the piglet’s mouth, rub his snout for luck, and it is said to assure that you’ll return to Florence again.
Rich in history and culture, Florence is as vibrant and unique now as it has been for centuries. We have put together a tour that will, with a little luck from Il Porcellino, guarantee that while this may be your first visit to Florence, it won’t be your last.Book now