Ancient history comes to life in the eternal city of Rome. Join our guides as they take you on a journey back in time, and into the very birthplace of Western civilization.
What do you see on this tour:
- Skip the line to enter the Colosseum & Roman Forum.
- We tour the Colosseum visiting the 1st tier, 2nd tier & the exhibits area.
- Hear about the sophisticated seating arrangement, the tunnels, elevators & much more.
- We tour the Palatine hill and visit the palaces of Emperor Tiberius, Domitian & Nero.
- We tour the Roman Forum in depth and talk about the influence of the Greeks on the Roman.
- You get to hear interesting anecdotes about Roman life and their society.
- The itinerary includes the Arch of Titus, Temple of Antoninus & Faustina, Temple of the Vestals, The Basilicas & the ancient Senate House.
The phrase “When in Rome” has become ubiquitous, but there was a time when that phrase would have meant answering the call to be a part and carry on the traditions of a great empire; giving rise to Western civilization as we know it. We at Europe Odyssey have created a tour that will have you doing the same.Book now