- On your request the guide will meet you in the city of Assisi.
- Plan for lunch & wine in Orvietto.
- Vehicles more than 9 seats could have an extra permit fee in either cities.
Tours cancelled 72 hours prior to the date scheduled will get a full refund on the tour price. Tours cancelled within 48 hours prior to the date of the tour will receive 50% of the amount paid for the tour. The ticket price for each tour cannot be refunded. If the ticket price is included in the tour cost, we will refund you the tour cost after deducting the entry ticket cost for the tour. Last-minute rescheduling of tours is also subject to additional fees.
All tours do not run every day of the week.
Entry Ticket prices for the following tours cannot be refunded once booked and paid:
- Early Bird Vatican tour
- Borghese museum tour
- Colosseum Underground & Ancient Rome tour
- Ufizzi museum tour
- Accademia Tour
Kindly remember that museums DO NOT refund the money that we pay them to secure a skip the line option.
1. Dress code- Casual. Shoulders & knees to be covered. Do carry very small shoulder bags and not backpacks.
2. Accessibility- Route is accessable on a wheelchair.
3. Mode of tour- Walking of medium intensity.
- Accessibility: The Route is wheel chair accessible.
- Mode of touring: walking of medium intensity.
- Dress code: Semi formal with covered shoulders for women while entering a church.
- Comfortable shoes, bottles of water, sun screen & a good camera will make your tour worthwhile.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions…..
- What should I do if …. ?
We hope these gave you what you were looking for, if not, please contact us.
Dos & Don’ts in the Vatican
- Wear an attire to cover your shoulders and knees.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Carry some Euros as the Vatican does not accept credit cards if you want to make a purchase.
- Consider bringing a pair of binacolours and a bottle of water per person.
- Bring you cameras but remember to deactivate the flash in some rooms.
- Have a meal before the tour or a snack in your pocket, for it is a long tour.
- Do not carry pocket knives, wine openers or long umbrellas
- Do not carry large back packs. Photo attached of what is acceptable.
- Do not take photos or videos in the Sistine Chapel.
- Do not wear skirts-shorts above your knee.
- Do not bear shoulders in the st.peter’s basilica. At least cover with a scarf.
- Men should not wear hats inside the St.Peter’s Basillica